- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- More progress needed in health information technology
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
CINCINNATI Procter & Gamble's Crest has announced the introduction of its new Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse with fluoride.
Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse promises to provide six benefits in one: rebuild enamel, help prevent cavities, clean teeth and gums, kill bad breath germs, and freshen breath.
"We wanted to create a mouth rinse that, when paired with brushing, would provide comprehensive oral care," stated Christine McGovern, brand manager at P&G. "Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse provides benefits for your mouth with the added power of fluoride to help individuals improve their oral health. With the use of this new rinse, we hope individuals will have more confidence in the health of their mouths going into their next dental check-up."
Crest Pro-Health has partnered with Dr. Jamie Sands, a family and cosmetic dentist based in Studio City, Calif., to offer consumers tips and tools to help improve their oral health. Consumers can access information and expert advice from Sands, as well as test their oral health knowledge by visiting AOL Health's Dental Health Care Center at AOLHealth.com.