- Safeway launches 'at-the-shelf' SimpleNutrition program
- Foods in prominent supermarket locations feed unhealthy choices, researchers say
- Naturade intros Sam's Club exclusive adult nutrition shake
- Journalist Mark Halperin to keynote CRN annual meeting
- Stater Bros. introduces personal vitamin recommendation program
WASHINGTON — The Council for Responsible Nutrition added two keynote speakers to its annual meeting docket: Balz Frei, director of the Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University, and Lawrence Green, professor at the University of California at San Francisco.
The two speakers will keynote the first and last sessions, respectively, at the Council for Responsible Nutrition’s one-day scientific symposium, held Oct. 3 in Laguna Beach, Calif.
Frei will address how the scientific research community may be inappropriately studying nutrition, while Pauling will speak to obesity prevention.