- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
WASHINGTON — The Council for Responsible Nutrition, the dietary supplement industry’s leading trade association, earlier this week announced the addition of three new voting members, including Barrington Nutritionals, Stratum Nutrition and Vitatech Nutritional Sciences.
Barrington Nutritionals is an ingredient supplier based in Harrison, N.Y., specializing in importing, exporting and distributing raw materials for dietary supplements, functional foods and beverages, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and pet foods.
Stratum Nutrition, a Novus International company, is a specialty health ingredient supplier based in St. Charles, Mo. Stratum offers a portfolio of branded ingredients. Stratum specializes in condition specific categories, which include structural, digestive and immune health to offer full solutions for human and companion animal nutrition.
Vitatech Nutritional Sciences is a legacy formulator and manufacturer, and dietary supplement contract manufacturer based in Tustin, Calif. Founded in 1954, Vitatech’s manufacturing capabilities include tablets, two-piece capsules, powders, capsule banding, enteric coating of soft gels and original formulas, using high-volume, high-speed, pharmaceutically validated process equipment. Vitatech also has complete on-site heavy metals and microbiological testing to provide additional levels of quality assurance.