- Prasco agrees to distribute authorized generic of Pentasa
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- FDA approves Merck's Gardasil for prevention of anal cancer
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
NEW YORK — An organization focused on Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis has revamped its website, the group said Tuesday.
The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America said it worked with Pittsburgh-based digital marketing agency BarkleyREI to redesign the website. The new site includes a section for people newly diagnosed with the diseases; a library that includes webcasts, brochures, fact sheets and videos; social media integration; pages listing local chapters and support groups; and other resources.
"We engaged key stakeholders to create a user-friendly, multimedia experience that is aesthetically pleasing and easy to navigate," CCFA president Richard Geswell said. "Our job is to provide accurate, unbiased information about inflammatory bowel diseases and the progress we are making toward finding cures."