- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- CVS' Bloom, Baker to lead chain's retail business on interim basis
- NACDS president opines about the cost of medication nonadherence
FORT WORTH, Texas — National Health Systems announced the promotion of SVP product strategy and design Brad Crosslin to the role of president.
In his new role, Crosslin immediately will focus on streamlining the day-to-day operations of the company to ensure that all products and services are aligned with key business and industry strategies. The company said Crosslin was promoted "in recognition of his contributions and experience throughout the company and in support of the company's rapidly expanding customer base and suite of products and services."
"The promotion of Brad to company president further positions the NHS companies for the future by ensuring a consistent, long-term extension of the companies' core strategies and focus on retail pharmacy that have existed for over 30 years," CEO Jeff Farris said.