- Kroger acquires digital coupon platform
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Kroger CEO David Dillon to retire in January, successor named
- Reports: Kroger to expand Little Clinic footprint as part of healthcare play
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
PLANO, Texas — Crossmark, a sales and marketing services company in the consumer goods industry, is acquiring New Concepts in Marketing, a move that will add to Crossmark’s events and shopper marketing capabilities and create the largest in-store marketing services company in North America.
NCiM is a product demonstrations company in the United States. It is the agency of record for Bi-Lo, Giant, Ingles, Raley’s, Roundy’s and WinCo, as well as 12 Kroger divisions. In addition, NCiM provides turnkey services as the event agency of record for several top consumer packaged goods firms in the grocery channel.
Crossmark Events already is one of the largest providers of in-store event services in North America. With more than 13,000 event specialists, Crossmark Events delivers more than 7 million product demonstration and sampling hours each year.