- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- FDA approves Plan B One-Step OTC switch
NEW YORK — Crossmark and Market Performance Group are looking to optimize their role in the drug industry through a new venture.
The companies announced that they have merged their respective chain drug sales businesses to form MPG Drug, which will be a division of Crossmark. With this merger, MPG Drug now will be the largest provider of headquarter sales and retail services in the U.S. drug industry, the companies said, by providing growth solutions in a timely manner.
"The integration of our capabilities, expertise and strong relationships in this channel allows us to become an industry-leading chain drug specialist," Crossmark's COO Ben Fischer said. "This new division of Crossmark positively transforms the collective capabilities of both companies, enabling us to lead the way as the sales agency of preference in this channel."