- Kroger makes $150 million capital commitment to Dallas-Fort Worth market
- NuVal, eastern Texas public health group partner on wellness initiatives
- Texas community pharmacist named 2013 NCPA Willard B. Simmons Independent Pharmacist of the Year
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- H-E-B to operate hospital pharmacy for Medical Center Hospital
PLANO, Texas — Sales and marketing services company Crossmark makes sure that “products are in the right place at the right price in the right assortment in the right display location and the products are locally and seasonally relevant.” That is what Joe Crafton, Crossmark’s president, told the Dallas Morning News, which recently profiled the company.
The profile on the Plano, Texas-based company ran in the business section of Sunday’s edition of the Dallas Morning News. The article discusses how Crossmark, once known as Salesmark, moved up through the ranks over the years to become the sales and marketing services industry giant that it is today.
Click here to read the entire article.