- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
ST. LOUIS — Cutex's latest nail polish remover has arrived on store shelves at select Walmart stores nationwide.
First launched in March, the Advanced Revival nail polish remover combines an acetone-based formula with natural botanical nourishing oils for stronger, healthier nails, the company said.
"After more than 15 years of women having to choose between strengthening and nourishing nail polish remover formulas, we have developed a solution that gives women both benefits in one bottle," Cutex president John Mandelker said. "Our 100-year heritage is founded on new and innovative products and Advanced Revival is the perfect solution for women looking to keep their nails looking and feeling healthy, strong and beautiful. It is our pleasure to now offer this Advanced Revival to WalMart customers."
To find Cutex's Advanced Revival nail polish remover at the nearest Walmart location, visit Cutexnails.com/locator.