- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- CVS' Bloom, Baker to lead chain's retail business on interim basis
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS Caremark has announced the expiration and final results of its previously announced tender offer for any and all of its $1 billion outstanding 6.302% enhanced capital advantaged preferred securities.
The tender offer commenced on Nov. 29 and expired on Dec. 7. Based on the final tabulation provided by the information agent for the tender offer, D.F. King & Co., holders of the notes tendered $957.7 million aggregate principal amount of the notes on or prior to the expiration date.
The settlement date for notes validly tendered on or prior to the expiration date is expected to be Dec. 8. In addition to the total consideration, holders of notes accepted for purchase will receive accrued and unpaid interest on those notes from the last interest payment date with respect to the notes to, but not including, the settlement date.