- CVS Caremark's Cheryl Mahoney assumes new role; new head of beauty/personal care named
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- CVS Caremark's Jim Trappani steps down
- CVS Caremark outlines growth framework at annual Analyst Day meeting
- Strong 3Q, ability to retain ESI patients, finds CVS Caremark execs bullish
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS Caremark has announced the final results of its previously announced cash tender offers commenced on Nov. 26, 2012 of its 6.6% senior notes due 2019 and up to a maximum amount of its 6.125% senior notes due 2016 and 5.75% senior notes due 2017.
The offers expired on Dec. 21, 2012. An aggregate principal amount of about $1.74 billion of notes was tendered.
As previously announced by CVS Caremark, the company will accept for purchase maximum tender offer notes such that the aggregate principal amount of the maximum tender offer notes tendered and accepted for purchase is up to $1.325 billion less the aggregate principal amount of the any and all notes tendered and accepted for purchase.