- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS Caremark has announced the final results of its previously announced cash tender offers commenced on Nov. 26, 2012 of its 6.6% senior notes due 2019 and up to a maximum amount of its 6.125% senior notes due 2016 and 5.75% senior notes due 2017.
The offers expired on Dec. 21, 2012. An aggregate principal amount of about $1.74 billion of notes was tendered.
As previously announced by CVS Caremark, the company will accept for purchase maximum tender offer notes such that the aggregate principal amount of the maximum tender offer notes tendered and accepted for purchase is up to $1.325 billion less the aggregate principal amount of the any and all notes tendered and accepted for purchase.