- CVS Caremark's Jim Trappani steps down
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- CVS Caremark's Cheryl Mahoney assumes new role; new head of beauty/personal care named
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS Caremark announced on Thursday that its board of directors has approved a quarterly dividend.
The board approved a quarterly dividend of 16.25 cents per share on the common stock of the corporation, payable Aug. 3 to holders of record on July 23.