- CVS Caremark's Cheryl Mahoney assumes new role; new head of beauty/personal care named
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- CVS Caremark's Jim Trappani steps down
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS Caremark's board of directors has approved a quarterly dividend of 12.5 cents per share.
The dividend is payable May 3 to holders of record on April 22, the company noted.