- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- CVS Caremark appoints Helena Foulkes president of CVS/pharmacy
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS Caremark's board of directors has approved a quarterly dividend of 16.25 cents per share of common stock.
The dividend is payable May 3 to shareholders of record on April 23.