- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- CVS Caremark's Jim Trappani steps down
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS Caremark's Cheryl Mahoney assumes new role; new head of beauty/personal care named
- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS Caremark has confirmed that Stuart McGuigan, SVP and CIO, will be leaving the company April 13.
CVS Caremark has initiated a search for his replacement, according to a company spokesperson.
McGuigan has served as SVP and CIO since December 2008. Before that, McGuigan was SVP and CIO of Liberty Mutual Group from September 2004 to December 2008, and was deputy CIO and SVP of Liberty Mutual from February 2004 to September 2004. From 2000 to February 2004, he was SVP information technology at Medco Health Solutions.
According to a report by the CIO Journal, McGuigan will be moving to Johnson & Johnson later this month to serve as CIO.