- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
- CVS Caremark's Jim Trappani steps down
WOONSOCKET, R.I. The customer care team of CVS Caremark's pharmacy benefit management business earned a silver medal for its customer service by Contact Center World, CVS announced Friday.
CVS' PBM was ranked second in the world for best customer service with an internal contact center. The award was issued at Contact Center World's Global Top Ranking Performers Awards conference in Las Vegas, which recognizes the best in the contact center industry worldwide. The conference, attended by delegates and presenters from 30 nations, regional winners from the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and the Asia-Pacific regions presented and shared their best practices with their peers and were voted upon by the conference delegates.
Rosemarie Donzanti, SVP customer care for CVS Caremark, called the award "a great honor. This recognition is a validation of the high level of commitment our team members bring to their day-to-day work and underscores our focus on ensuring our members' experience with CVS Caremark is the best it can be," she said.
Earlier this year, CVS Caremark was named best in customer service in the Americas group at the Top Ranking Performers Awards conference in Orlando, Fla.