- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
WOONSOCKET, R.I. —CVS/pharmacy recently celebrated its foray into the Omaha, Neb., market with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at one of its two new stores. It plans to open additional locations in the coming years. Omaha is the latest market that CVS/pharmacy has expanded its presence to in 2010—other markets include St. Louis; Memphis, Tenn.; and Puerto Rico.
As part of the grand opening celebration, CVS/pharmacy announced that it signed on as a Silver Sponsor of the ALS Association’s three Walk to Defeat ALS events in the state of Nebraska. CVS/pharmacy is a longtime supporter of the fight against amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease.