- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
- Merlo puts stamp on his leadership in fourth-quarter earnings call
- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
CHICAGO — Easter Seals has elected CVS Caremark SVP corporate communications and community relations Eileen Howard Boone to its international board of directors on Monday during its annual convention in Washington, D.C.
Boone has served as an honorary member of Easter Seals' international board of directors for the past year.
"We are honored to have Eileen join our international board of directors," stated James E. Williams, Jr., president and CEO of Easter Seals. "Her dedication to improving the lives of children and adults with disabilities and their families will be a valuable asset for our organization."
Since joining CVS Caremark in 2004, Boone has managed the company's key strategic messages to a wide array of stakeholders, while reinforcing those messages through the company's charitable support of thousands of communities nationwide.
She also oversees the organization's philanthropic programs and the CVS Caremark Charitable Trust, which supports communities by working closely with nonprofit grantees dedicated to providing health care to the uninsured and caring for children with disabilities.