- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- CVS Caremark's Cheryl Mahoney assumes new role; new head of beauty/personal care named
- CVS Caremark's Jim Trappani steps down
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
PROVIDENCE, R.I. — Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee last week appointed Helena Foulkes, EVP and chief marketing officer for CVS Caremark, to the R.I. Economic Development Corp. board of directors, according to published reports.
Foulkes will serve as vice chairwoman of the EDC board. She is the first female to serve in this capacity.
Also named to the board were information technology expert Jack Templin, co-founder of the Providence Geeks and RI Nexus; Providence developer Stanley Weiss, founder of the Hotel Providence; and Central Falls real estate developer and manager Jerauld Adams.
The appointments are subject to the review and consent of the Senate.
Foulkes last year had been named to Chafee’s transition committee and had sat on a panel at Chafee’s budget summit at Rhode Island College in December 2010.