- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Bartell donates flu vaccines to help community outreach programs through local schools of pharmacy
- CDC looks to reach at-risk groups during National Influenza Vaccination Week
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Kmart emphasizes flu shots at its pharmacies
LEBANON, Pa. — This CVS location in central Pennsylvania already has started touting the convenience and affordability in relation to its flu vaccination services. And they're not alone. Now that immunizing pharmacists can administer inoculations in all 50 states, the flu shot season represents a prime opportunity to raise awareness around other vaccines, including back-to-school vaccines and travel vaccines.