- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS/pharmacy is touting its stores as a "one-stop shop" for Valentine's Day shopping.
The retail pharmacy chain said Tuesday that stores had stocked up on items like cards and candy, including chocolates from companies like Hershey's, Lindt, Dove, Ferrero Rocher, Ghirardelli, Godiva and others.
"Customers looking for special Valentine's Day gifts as well as all of the holiday's essential items can find one-stop shopping at their local CVS/pharmacy," SVP merchandising Judy Sansone said. "In addition to a wide selection of Valentine's Day themed cards and candy, this year, we're also offering seasonal decorations and baking essentials to inspire family fun."
Other items include special baking mixes, classroom handouts, fragrances and beauty products, novelties and specialty photo gifts.