- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- At Analyst Day, CVS Caremark unveils host of new initiatives across the board — front-end, pharmacy, clinics and PBM
- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS/pharmacy has launched a new card and stationery shop on CVSphoto.com, as well as an enhanced and expanded collection of greeting card and invitation options for those looking to add a personal touch to holiday tidings.
With more holiday and occasion themes to choose from — as well as more than 1,200 new Hallmark designs — creating cards, invitations and announcements is easier than ever at home or at CVS/pharmacy photo centers nationwide, the company stated.
Pricing for greeting cards and invitations ranges from 65 cents each to $12.99 for a set of 20. With CVS/pharmacy's same-day pickup photo service, customers can order their cards and stationery online and then pick them up the very same day at their local CVS/pharmacy.
New wall decor options also are now available online at CVSphoto.com and at CVS/pharmacy photo centers throughout the United States. The expanded collection includes canvas wraps, photo panels and photo posters.
All CVS/pharmacy photo center gifts can be ordered online at CVSphoto.com and then shipped free of charge to a local CVS/pharmacy for pickup. If preferred, customers also can create their gifts in-store at Kodak picture kiosks found in CVS/pharmacy photo centers.