- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
WOONSOCKET, R.I. Shortly after announcing its deal with Shutterfly, CVS/pharmacy is further enhancing its photo services by offering an express pickup option to customers.
Customers now can create photo books, calendars and cards and order prints online at CVSphoto.com, select the express pickup option and retrieve the finished products in an hour at any CVS/pharmacy location.
From Oct. 24 through Oct. 30, CVS/pharmacy customers who purchase any express pickup photo product will get one free.
"At CVS/pharmacy, we are always looking for ways to add value to the products and services we provide," said Grant Pill, VP merchandising for CVS/pharmacy. "Express pickup is a perfect example of how we are making it more convenient than ever for our customers to use CVS Photo by offering services that save time. As our customers look ahead to their holiday shopping, express pickup will give them a quick and easy option to create personalized and meaningful gifts and greetings that are available when they need them, whether shopping early or at the last minute."