- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Lipitor may be the first statin to switch to OTC
- Mylan launches generic version of Detrol LA
- Teva launches authorized generic version of Pfizer's Detrol LA
- Pfizer teams up with actor Josh Duhamel for the Advil Relief in Action campaign
NEW YORK — Pfizer Consumer on Thursday announced that its calcium supplement brand Caltrate is partnering with actress Dana Delany to celebrate inspiring women as part of an initiative called "Women Move the World." As part of the celebration, Caltrate also has become a national sponsor of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.
“I love that 'Women Move the World' recognizes the accomplishments women achieve every single day. I want to thank the women in my life who have inspired me to join Caltrate in this celebration. Together we encourage all women to keep their bodies strong, so they can keep moving themselves and the world forward,” Delany said.
“Personally I have been inspired by the strength and spirit of a number of women, especially my sister," Delany added. "Corey has always been there for me with empathy, humor and just plain common sense." Delany will be encouraging women to share their sources of inspiration at Facebook.com/Caltrate.
As part of the partnership, Caltrate will donate $100,000 to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure from July 2011 through March 2012, Pfizer reported.