- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- State of the market: Are generic drugs approaching their peak?
- Vicks launches three humidifiers for 2013 cold-flu season
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
SKILLMAN, N.J. — McNeil Consumer on Tuesday announced a partnership with 12-time Olympic medalist, best-selling author and mother Dara Torres, who will serve as a brand ambassador for the external analgesic Bengay.
In that capacity, Torres also assisted in the launch of the brand's latest innovation, Bengay Cold Therapy, which uses the pain-relieving power of menthol and the cooling benefits of Pro-Cool technology to alleviate minor aches and pains.
"As an Olympic athlete, and a mom to a 5-year-old girl, I maintain quite a rigorous schedule, one that allows little room for the interruption of muscle aches and pains," Torres said. "Because I understand the importance of living pain-free, partnering with the Bengay brand, which delivers a product portfolio I trust and respect, was a natural fit.”
Bengay Cold Therapy started shipping in June. Suggested retail price for a 4-oz. tube is $9.99.