- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
- CVS' Rob Price talks to Yahoo! Finance about myWeekly Ad
ATLANTA — Dark and Lovely recently celebrated the launch of its newest line, Au Naturale, with actress Keshia Knight Pulliam and author and curly hair advocate, Nikki Walton, in Atlanta for the empowering Curl Power Celebration.
Attendees enjoyed hors d'oeuvres, Bombay Sapphire cocktails and curl consultations from the SoftSheen-Carson Style Squad at the curl stations. The OMG Photo Booth was also on site capturing all the curls and coils and posted photos live on the big screens. Curl stations were stocked with the Au Naturale line for guests to experience. Models with curly coifs also introduced guests to Dark and Lovely's new Naturalista digital tools available on iamdarkandlovely.com.
Throughout the evening, Dark and Lovely showcased live hair demos, product giveaways, as well hosted an Instagram contest where guests were invited to upload their photos.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.