- AmerisourceBergen reports Q4 results
- AmerisourceBergen bullish on independents
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Good Neighbor Pharmacy, AmerisourceBergen to build five playgrounds
- Expect more retail pharmacy operators and wholesalers to accumulate significant transglobal frequent flyer miles
VALLEY FORGE, Pa. — AmerisourceBergen on Monday promoted David Neu, 53, to president of AmerisourceBergen Drug, the company's largest operating unit, effective immediately. Neu, a 29-year veteran of the company, most recently was SVP operations.
The role of president of AmerisourceBergen Drug previously was held by Steven Collis, currently EVP and COO. Collis recently was named to succeed David Yost as CEO upon Yost's retirement on July 1. In his new role, Neu will continue to report to Steven Collis.
"Throughout his tenure at AmerisourceBergen, Dave has held several leadership roles within ABDC, and he has been instrumental in both guiding its recent success, and positioning it for future growth," Collis stated. "Dave's commitment to customers, suppliers and associates, and his experience leading both sales and operational efforts, will enable him to continue to drive value for all of our stakeholders, and to take advantage of the opportunities that lie ahead."