- Supervalu sells 877 stores, reuniting Albertsons under one operator
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Target to launch fresh food departments at nine Detroit stores
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
INDIANAPOLIS — Marsh Supermarkets has created a new executive position that will focus on merchandising support, including pricing, space management, corporate brands and business intelligence.
The retailer said that retail veteran David Siegel will be Marsh's SVP merchandising and marketing strategic initiatives.
Siegel joins the company from Schenectady, N.Y.-based Price Chopper.
Marsh operates 72 Marsh Supermarkets, 3 O'Malia's Food Markets and 22 MainStreet Market stores in Indiana and Ohio.