- The new old: Tisane Pharmacy blends European, American, past, present elements
- Low-calorie options energize sports drinks
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- New Leaf expands distribution to Albertsons
- Brisk brings back clay puppets with new campaign
SPARKS, Nev. — A new kind of organic tea is coming to grocery stores.
Davidson's is introducing tulsi teas, which are derived from tulsi basil grown in India. Every ingredient in Davidson's tulsi teas is 100% botanical and certified organic, the company said. The teas are available in six flavors, including signature blend, pure leaves, rooibos chai, spicy green, hibiscus flower and chamomile.
Davidson's tulsi teas are available for purchase at several natural and specialty grocery stores, as well as Whole Foods Markets in California, Giant Eagle stores in the Midwest and on the East Coast, and in bulk at Central Markets in Texas.