- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
- NCPA: Community pharmacy has historically helped patients as they transition to new health plans
COLUMBUS, Ohio — Electronic prescribing network Surescripts has certified Definitive Homecare Solutions' CPR+ specialty pharmacy software for e-prescribing.
Definitive Homecare Solutions said CPR+ incorporates e-prescribing capabilities into a workflow queue that is designed specifically for specialty pharmacies, helping meet specialty pharmacies' needs by providing a step-by-step process to guide them through patient intake, medication dispensing and refill, clinical patient assessment and reimbursement.
"We continually look for ways to enable greater efficiencies for our customers through automation," Definitive Homecare Solutions co-owner Stuart Crane said. "With the dramatic increase in the adoption of e-prescribing among physicians practices, the addition of e-prescribing to our offering to the specialty pharmacy market presents a tremendous opportunity for our customers to lower costs and increase referrals by taking advantage of this technology."