- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- François Coutu will resign from Rite Aid board
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
DALLAS, Texas Delicious Brands, a maker of body and skin care products, is looking to make a splash in 2008 with the launch of several new brands, including the c.booth derma skin care line to be sold exclusively at Rite Aid.
The c.booth derma skin care line is comprised of three sub-brands: derma 36 for mature skin, derma 24 for all skin types and derma 17 for problem skin. The numbers 36, 24 and 17 signify the number of ingredients in the product. The 14-SKU color-coded line will retail for under $20 each.
According to president and chief executive and industry veteran Colleen Booth-Rothschild, the line will be exclusively at Rite Aid for one year.
“We designed the package so it speaks to the consumer. Not a lot of the stores have beauty advisors and we wanted to communicate what [the product] does,” said Booth-Rothschild, who noted that, for the first time, her image will be on the brand.
To promote the new line, the company will doing in-store promotions such as sampling and advertising in the circulars at Rite Aid.
Additional product launches for 2008 include the Skin Below the Chin line of products for the body. The 15-SKU line will be priced for less than $10. Also new is On the Go, a line of portable and disposable personal care towelettes.