- Lancet review: Vitamin D marker for deteriorating health
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- New vitamin company to employ cause marketing as part of launch strategy
- CRN publishes commentary criticizing latest omega-3 research in Natural Medicine Journal
LAS VEGAS — Skin care brand derma e unveiled at the recent Cosmoprof North America event in Las Vegas its new Vitamin E Intensive Therapy Bodycare line, which is positioned as the first skin care line in the marketplace to feature full-spectrum vitamin E.
The new line includes: derma e Vitamin E Intensive Therapy Body Balm, derma e Vitamin E Intensive Therapy Body Lotion — naturally scented and fragrance-free — and derma e Vitamin E Intensive Therapy Hand Crème.
Full-spectrum vitamin E is able to restore and maintain skin’s natural barrier function, helping it regain its natural ability to lock in moisture and defend itself against elemental stress, the company stated. The derma e formulas are blended with the full mix of tocopherols and tocotrienols (alpha-, beta-, gamma- and delta-) sourced from cranberry seeds and sustainably harvested red palm oil to provide more complete vitamin E antioxidant benefits. The line is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, phthalate-free, petrolatum-free and lanolin-free.
- Vitamin E Intensive Therapy Body Balm is a highly-concentrated topical recovery treatment that restores extreme cases of dry, dehydrated skin. The manufacturer’s suggested retail price is $15;
- Vitamin E Intensive Therapy Body Lotion (in fragrance-free and naturally-scented) softens, smoothes and conditions dry, rough, flaky skin with naturally therapeutic, full-spectrum vitamin E moisture. It is a lightweight healing lotion that delivers antioxidant, hydrating and nourishing benefits. The manufacturer’s suggested retail price is $12.95; and
- Vitamin E Intensive Therapy Hand Crème replenishes extremely dry, over-worked, weather-worn hands. The crème provides a glove-like defense while delivering antioxidant, hydrating and healing benefits. The manufacturer’s suggested retail price is $7.95.