- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Duane Reade is most-followed retailer on Twitter
- Giant-Landover brings total number of Peapod pickup spots to 20
- Derma e unveils redesigned website
- Family Dollar net sales up 9%, comp sales up almost 3%
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. — Derma e Natural Bodycare has announced the hiring of Marcia Derwin as mid-Atlantic regional sales manager, a new role to support the double-digit growth that the company is currently experiencing and to help increase its national business.
Derwin comes to Derma e with 12 years of experience in the natural products industry. She has worked in various roles, including broker manager, national educator and consultant. Her combined experience has lead to Derwin’s extensive knowledge in coordinating and making presentations to retail account chains and natural and specialty distributors, along with educating clients on how to achieve the highest success rates, the company stated.
With this new position, Derwin will be responsible for the sales of the company’s anti-aging and solution-oriented natural body care products in the mid-Atlantic territory. This includes territory development, account management and execution of tactical programs to grow new and maintain existing business. The position also will focus on training and education to reinforce the brand.