- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Skin care brand derma e celebrates 30 years
- Kardashian Beauty to expand into South Africa
- Estée Lauder Cos. helps launch Somaly Mam Beauty Salon in Cambodia to fight human trafficking
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. — Natural skin care brand derma e has announced the expansion of its external sales team with two new hires.
Stephanie Fletcher has joined as Western regional sales manager, and Heather Dans has joined as Northeast regional sales manager.
Fletcher possesses 13 years of experience in beauty sales and education, having worked for various prestige and natural brands such as Dior, Clinique, Jurlique and, most recently, MyChelle Dermaceuticals.
Dans comes to derma e with more than 20 years of sales experience including over six years in the natural beauty industry. Her career includes escalating management roles at companies such as IBM and Aramark. Heather most recently worked as an independent consultant to emerging natural brands Gabriel Cosmetics and The Jane Carter Solution.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.