- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- Target unveils new Sonia Kashuk beauty for spring 2014
- Walmart asks suppliers to phase out certain chemicals from products
- The Fergie CenterStage Collection by Wet n Wild expands
- Rite Aid debuts newly remodeled store as revamped beauty section sees sales lift
NEW YORK — Dermablend announced on Wednesday the new Quick-Fix Illuminator, a multipurpose concealer and highlighter that brightens the complexion of the skin with the click of a pen.
Quick-Fix Illuminator has a lightweight formula with six uses in one product: conceal, smooth, illuminate, brighten, highlight and sculpt. The new illuminator is dermatologist-tested, allergy-tested, noncomedongenic, nonacnegenic, fragrance free and safe for sensitive skin.
Dermablend Quick-Fix Illuminator is available in 5 shades: pearl, light, medium, tan and dark with a suggested retail price of $25.00.
Dermablend products can be found at Ulta, Macy’s and Dillards, as well as select Lord & Taylor, Bon Ton, Carsons, Boscovs and online at Dermablend.com.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.