- Speck introduces new iPhone 5s case with slim-fitting design
- Shoppers Drug Mart, Beyond the Rack offering Shoppers Optimum members new online experience
- Tide Pods partners with fashion designer Tracy Reese
- Designer Protein celebrates 20 years of Designer Whey brand
- Target collaborates with 'Project Runway' designer on Halloween wigs
EDISON, N.J. — Designer Greetings has unveiled its new redesigned website.
The greeting card publisher said the new site highlights its extensive greeting card line — which touts more than 21,000 designs — as well as boxed Christmas cards, boxed and packaged invitations and thank you notes, and a gift wrap line. Retailers have the opportunity to browse through the company’s history, achievements and customer testimonials en route to sampling its greeting cards, Designer Greetings said.
In line with the website overhaul, Designer Greetings said the site also features the company's new corporate logo.