- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Rite Aid, GNC extend partnership through 2019, allowing at least 300 new 'store-within-a-store' locations over five years
- Sixteen companies producing 36% of calories from packaged foods, beverages remove 6.4 trillion calories from marketplace
- RediClinic announces Weigh Forward 2.0
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
CARSON CITY, Nev. — Forward Foods, a nutrition bar company, is making a foray into the beverage market.
The company is boosting its Detour brand by the Detour lean muscle high-protein shake to its existing line of Detour protein bars. The shake, the company said, is fortified with 26 vitamins and minerals, provides 1,000 mg of omega-3 and will be available in milk chocolate and vanilla bean flavors.
The Detour lean muscle high-protein shakes will be available next month in health and fitness retailers and GNC stores nationwide.