- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Rite Aid, GNC extend partnership through 2019, allowing at least 300 new 'store-within-a-store' locations over five years
- RediClinic announces Weigh Forward 2.0
CARSON CITY, Nev. — Forward Foods, a nutrition bar company, is making a foray into the beverage market.
The company is boosting its Detour brand by the Detour lean muscle high-protein shake to its existing line of Detour protein bars. The shake, the company said, is fortified with 26 vitamins and minerals, provides 1,000 mg of omega-3 and will be available in milk chocolate and vanilla bean flavors.
The Detour lean muscle high-protein shakes will be available next month in health and fitness retailers and GNC stores nationwide.