- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Yucaipa acquires Fresh and Easy
- NACDS Retail Advisory Board turns to London for new market trends
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
- Novartis names new head of sales U.S.
HENLEY-ON-THAMES, U.K. — United Kingdom-based organic kids’ brand Ella’s Kitchen is rolling out a number of products that were launched exclusively in Target in July. The First Tastes line, which includes squeezable fruit and fruit-and-rice combinations, was created for babies transitioning to solid foods.
Toddlers and preschoolers also have developed a taste for Ella’s “smoothie fruit” squeezable products, and moms are including them as take-along snacks in lunchboxes.
Ella’s also has introduced a Baby Brekkie line that contains a blend of organic fruit puree, natural yogurt and whole-grain rice in four flavors.
The products, which are organic and made with all-natural ingredients, will be rolled out nationally in October.