- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Community-based healthcare models can help diabetic patients
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- UnitedHealth: Cost of diabetes could be $3.35 trillion by 2020
- Oramed announces publication in diabetes journal
NEW YORK — The magazine of the American Diabetes Association has released its annual consumer guide in its January issue.
Diabetes Forecast highlighted what's new and on the horizon for the six categories of diabetes-management products, including blood-glucose meters and insulin pens and pumps, as well as diabetes drugs available in the United States, ranked by type and popularity. The guide also spotlighted mobile applications and what devices they can be used for.
The magazine publishes the guide to help diabetics select products that best meet their needs, the American Diabetes Association said.
Click here to read the full guide.