- Study: Participation in diabetes education associated with greater ability to self-manage
- Bydureon pen gets FDA approval
- Research Now launches diabetes panel
- Study pinpoints protective genetic mutations for Type 2 diabetes
- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
Diabetes management carries through to respondents' grocery shopping as they seek out particular products, according to a recent online survey of more than 500 AccentHealth viewers with diabetes or a family history of diabetes. As many as 70% of sufferers are looking for specific food product labels when shopping; specifically, sugar-free and low-sugar foods (6-in-10) and low-carb food and vitamins/supplements (5-in-10). To see more Patient Views, click here.
Source: AccentHealth. To view methodology, click here.
Patient Views is an exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 6,500 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.