- New Revlon Nano Diamond styling tools hit retail
- New 31° Diamond Skincare Collection features microfine diamond powder
- Sally Hansen introduces limited edition shades of its Diamond collection
- Walmart stocks Black Diamond Stoneworks cleaning products
- Changing Channels — Fridge-to-Go, Original Singing Bird Clock, Smartdog Jerky and more
DALEVILLE, Ind. This holiday season, one company is helping hosts keep their table settings chic without breaking the bank.
Jarden's Diamond brand is promoting the use of its Diamond Brilliance plastic cutlery, which looks like real silverware with its polished silver-look and intricate handle design. Additionally, the Diamond brand now also offers natural wood GreenLight matches, strong, quick-to-light matches that have a long burn-time for ease of use. What's more, the matches and packaging for the GreenLight products are recyclable.
Diamond-brand products are available at Walmart, Target and many grocery retailers.