- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Diplomat's Jennifer Hagerman named president-elect of Michigan Pharmacists Association for 2014
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
The Drug Store News Group and Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy drew a packed room full of retail executives and pharmacy leaders from many of the nation’s top drug, supermarket and mass merchandise chains to a breakfast pow-wow Sunday morning in Las Vegas.
The guest list for the event read like a who’s who of chain pharmacy representatives. They were drawn by the very real need to learn how to compete more effectively in the rapidly emerging new era of specialized pharmaceuticals. Diplomat’s leadership team didn’t disappoint. Addressing the packed gathering at the Dal Torro Restaurant, CEO Phil Hagerman and VP clinical services Gary Rice both provided insights into the specialty pharmacy market.
Phil Hagerman and Gary Rice of Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy with DSN editor Rob Eder and Darren Singer of Safeway.
In addition, Diplomat’s Ela Lourido spoke about the emergence of the company’s Retail Pharmacy Network as a partner to help retail pharmacies engage effectively with the specialty arena. The event also marked the publication of a special report on Diplomat by Drug Store News. DSN publisher Wayne Bennett and editor-in-chief Rob Eder joined with Diplomat leaders to celebrate the unveiling of the report in the Aug. 12 issue of Drug Store News.