- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Diplomat's Jennifer Hagerman named president-elect of Michigan Pharmacists Association for 2014
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
FLINT, Mich. — Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy has made Inc. magazine's list of the country's fastest-growing companies for the third consecutive year, the specialty pharmacy provider said.
Diplomat came in at No. 1,201 in Inc.'s list of the country's 5,000 fastest-growing companies, having generated $410 million in growth over the past three years. In addition, the company ranked eighth in total revenue among listed companies operating in the healthcare industry and, when combining revenue and growth rates of those companies, second.
"Despite our unprecedented growth over the years, we've continued to stay dedicated to our patient-focused model, and achieved a 99% customer satisfaction response from our 2011 patient-satisfaction survey," Diplomat president and CEO Phil Hagerman said. "We could not achieve this without a tremendous staff committed to finding solutions for both patients and our healthcare partners."