- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- 'Well positioned' for changes in health care, CVS Caremark delivers strong Q2
FLINT, Mich. — Hetty Lima has been tapped to serve as Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy's VP specialty infusion services, the company announced this week.
In her new role, Lima will will be responsible for leading the sales and operations for Diplomat’s specialty infused product lines, including the national nursing network.
Lima, a 27-year industry veteran, served in various executive-level positions at such companies as Baxter Healthcare, CVS Caremark’s specialty pharmacy division and Coram’s Hemophilia Services division.
“Hetty’s years of specialty pharmacy and Orphan Disease experience will be invaluable to Diplomat as we build out our specialty infusion capabilities,” said Diplomat president and CEO Phil Hagerman said. “Her experience in biopharmaceutical product launch, business development and sales and marketing are a perfect fit for Diplomat’s rapid growth in the specialty pharmacy market.”