- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Hy-Vee to offer flu, strep tests as part of study
- Diplomat's Jennifer Hagerman named president-elect of Michigan Pharmacists Association for 2014
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
SWARTZ CREEK, Mich. A specialty pharmacy provider is creating an online tool to train and educate new and existing employees.
Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy announced Wednesday the launch of Diplomat University, saying it would use the Web-based tool as a platform for expanding into clinical trials and outcomes research. The company hired Ferris State University pharmacy professor Jennifer Hagerman to develop and implement programs for the project.
“I started my career in pharmacy as a technician at Diplomat and am thrilled to return as the director of education,” Hagerman said. “I look forward to helping implement educational programs for new and current staff, based on their role and specialty area, so they can continue to provide the best care for our patients.”