- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Energizer completes acquisition of feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
- Geodeo Natural Deodorant Plus Detox Complex now available at Big Y
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
NEW YORK — In View, the Discovery Channel program of which Larry King is host, will include a feature about DivaCup, a reusable menstrual cup.
The show will air on March 7 at 7 a.m., examining the product and its role in feminine hygiene and featuring the mother and daughter who created it, Francine and Carinne Chambers. The product is made from healthcare-grade silicone and is designed to reduce the amount of disposable feminine hygiene waste created each year.
"This year, we are celebrating the DivaCup's 10-year anniversary, so we can't think of a better time to share our story and bring awareness about this altnerative and sustainable period care option to a national audience with the In View series," Francine Chambers said.