- Former radio personality Radene Marie Cook rues 'fail first' treatment plans for chronic pain
- LA Times: Covered California exchange to promote ACA at CVS/pharmacy, Ralphs
- The Fergie CenterStage Collection by Wet n Wild expands
- CVS/pharmacy kicks off 2014 Project Health campaign
- Coolway develops low-heat technologies for damage-free hair styling
LOS ANGELES — Do or Die Fitness has introduced a new line of fitness tools designed to help people with knee, wrist and neck problems modify workout moves.
New Wrist Wedges, Knee Donuts and Neck Circles are designed to provide support, stability and comfort for those that are unable to put weight on these sometimes sensitive areas.
Do or Die Fitness Wrist Wedges and Knee Donuts retail for $19.99 per pair, while the Neck Circle retails for $9.99.