- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- CDC publishes guidelines for collaborative practice agreements
- A shot in the arm for pharmacy
- Nurses, pharmacists rank highest in Gallup poll measuring honesty and high ethical standards
Along with pharmacists (25%), physicians (24%) are the biggest providers of information for OTCs in the cough-cold category, according to an online survey of more than 500 AccentHealth viewers conducted in August. In the past 12 months, 40% of sufferers indicated that they took an OTC that their doctor recommended. To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is an exclusive consumer insights feature that appears regularly in DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask more than 6,500 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.