- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Dollar General boasts best prices at shelf
- Dollar General pilots gas offering
- Dollar Tree realizes annual net sales increase of 6.1%
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital kicks off Thanks and Giving campaign
Dollar General, for the seventh consecutive year, is partnering with St. Judes Children's Research Hospital for their Thanks and Giving® campaign and the U.S. Marine Corps Toys for Tots Foundation. Customers who shop with Dollar General now through Dec. 16 can participate by donating $1 or more when they check-out.
Since the inception of the Thanks and Giving® program, Dollar General's initiative has helped raise more than $7.5 million for St. Judes, the nation's leading pediatric research and treatment center devoted solely to children with cancer and other deadly diseases.
"Dollar General is honored to support St. Jude's work in saving children's lives by participating in the Thanks and Giving® campaign," said Rick Dreiling, Dollar General's chairman and CEO. "Our customers have been very generous in supporting the Thanks and Giving® campaign over the years, and we are excited to offer the opportunity to contribute again this holiday season."